BlackBoy---Andric


Hi! My name is Lee Bing Han. I live in Kuala Lumpur which is the most wonderful place in the Malaysia. I have a wide range of hobbies such as playing computer games, surfing Internet, watch Movie, reading novel and sleeping XD. On the other hand, drinking a cup of tea and chatting with my friend on Friday is the most enjoyable moment in my life. I am a big fans of Manchester United FC, Manchester United Football Club is an English football club, based at in Old Trafford, Greater Manchester, and is one of the most popular football clubs in the world.

Most likely I would access to Google, Facebook, Cari Forum, livescore and Msn. Google is a powerful search engine that I usually use it for my research purpose. Even though the google homepage looks simple but it changes according to the season and festivals. Cari Forum it is a forum contain many kind of information. It also provides a trading center. eg: you can sell your second hand clothes, shoes, handphone, computer and etc. Furthermore, I like to check football result by using livescore, therefore I can know the first hand result. While for facebook and MSN, they are the way for me to meet friends and chat online. It saves me a lot time and telephone bills.

My favorite internet activities are reading novel through internet , chatting with friend using MSN, watching music videos on youtube , upload my photo on facebook , searching for information that I need using the Google search engine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment