All about me ===> Sebastian Ong


I come from a place where people always ask:" Seb, do you live on a tree?" Without a doubt, I will answer YES! I live on a tree with LIFT. Could you guess where am I from?

Yea, I’m from Sabah! My dream is to be a successful investor and make a good living with financial market. I’m currently an undergraduate student of University Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR), BAC tutorial group 2.

I love to play futsal (indoor 5 on 5 soccer) , surfs internet and explore new things. I’ll probably arrange a futsal friendly match with my futsal buddies during my leisure time. It indirectly pull our relationship close among our teammate and enhance our stamina and tricks. But I don’t know many of futsal mate here, so if you are interested to have a friendly match with me, you are very welcome to do so!

Internet connectivity is a most convenient and easy way to bring us closer together on a worldwide scale. We can easily gather any information that we need through the internet. My favourite website is definitely
www.facebook.com. This website is for us to meet more friends that are not only within Malaysia but also from other countries. Thus, I am able to know more about the culture of other countries by having international friends with different nations. At the same time, this website also allows me to share my photos with my friends and receive or write comments to them.

I’ll visit
www.google.com and www.yahoo.com to search for more information and articles. This is because these two websites are among the largest search engines in the world. It helps me to search for the information that I wanted within a short period of time.

I like to view the specific kind of video through
www.youtube.com such as other countries’ TV programmes that we are not able to watch in Malaysia and some funny video that posted by the users.

Through
www.airasia.com and www.malaysiaairlines.com, I can search for the price of air ticket , make a booking of the air-ticket, and search for the promotion holiday packages that are available. For most of the time, I’ll purchase my air ticket to go back to my hometown through either of these 2 websites.

Other than that,
www.utar.edu.my is also 1 of my favourite website. The main reason I visit this website is because I need to download the notes for my study subject and extra material which is related to the study subject such as the pass year exam paper. It is incredibly convenient.


Hope I’ll maintain this blog in the future…

0 comments:

Post a Comment