Introducing Edward Ka...


Welcome to our blog where is a place to show you some reviews of interesting articles and latest development on e-commerce. Although this is an given assignment, all of our group members are so exciting about creating this blog.

I am Ka Yen Chee. You can call me Edward The Scissorhands. Same as Sebastian, I am a Sabahan too. With the glamorous name of "The Land Below The Wind", Sabah is one of the most famous tourist attrations in Malaysia. However, people in West Malaysia seem to know so little about my lovely homeland. Hope that there is a chance to introduce more information about Sabah to our readers in the coming future.

During idle time, I can either involve in outdoor activities such as playing basketball, jogging, watching football match, dating and shopping or indoor activities such as reading novel, studying, surfing internet and playing computer games.

Here are my top 5 websites that I visited the most:
  1. Facebook - Yes, like everyone, I love facebook until I bookmark it as my internet browser's homepage. No doubt that facebook has become the best time-killer website. for me. It connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them.
  2. The Star Online - The Star Online is, now as always, my first choice when I want to surf for news on Internet. You can always have the first hand breaking news on this website. The content is also available on many platforms - from the online edition (which includes RSS) to the e-paper and mobile portal for PDAs and handphones.
  3. ESPN Soccernet - This is the place where I gather my football news and information. This website simply the best website for football news, livescores, and results. For football fans, this is an encyclopedia of football world!
  4. YouTube - YouTube is also another time-killer website. From YouTube, I can always watch the latest movie trailers, some funny video clips, music videos, and hightlights of football match. I will share the video clips by using facebook or twitter when I found some interesting video clips.
  5. Kennysia.com - One of the most famous blogs in Malaysia. I became a big fan of Kennysia.com since many years ago when I was still studying in secondary school. I was impressed by his sense of humour as well as his creative thinking. The blog is a easy-reading blog as he always use simple and general English. From his blog, you can find that he uses unique and creative way to express his thought on various topics.
No matter how busy or tired I am, I used to turn on the computer at least once before I go to bed even if I have nothing to surf on Internet. Usually, I will chat with my friends and family by using MSN or idle about with the above websites. But now, I have a new motivation and passion to turn on my computer which is writting this blog!

Before I end this post, I hope that our readers can learn somethings from this blog. So, let's look forward to more interesting posts coming up on next weeks. And do support our newborn blog! Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment